Welcome to the new voicemail system
On July 22, the IT Center implemented a new voicemail system because the old voicemail system, Meridian Mail, had reached the end of its support cycle. The new system, Aura Messaging, offers several new features and a web interface where users can set preferences themselves, without placing a service request. Basic features can still be controlled through the telephone keypad.
Three steps to setting up your new voice mailbox:
- Log into your mailbox and set new password (your old password will not work).
- Record a personal greeting.
- Record a personal verification.
Important things to note on the new system:
- User call-forwarding via the forward button will need to be re-enabled. It was cancelled during the upgrade as a result of resetting the primary phone switch. See instructions.
- Messages are no longer accessible from Meridian Mail, our old voice system.