Annual Holiday Authors' Reception
We invite you to join us for the Annual College of Letters and Science Holiday Authors Reception. At this fun and festive event, we celebrate books published recently by authors in the College of Letters and Science.
Thursday, December 1, 2016
5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
Bozeman Public Library, Large Community Room
626 East Main Street
This event is cosponsored by the Friends of the Bozeman Public Library
and is free and open to the public.
Read the press release
Featured Books (L&S faculty member noted in bold)
- Belief, Evidence, and Uncertainty: Problems of Epistemic Inference (SpringerBriefs in Philosophy), Prasanta S. Bandyopadhyay (Author), Gordon Brittan Jr. (Author), Mark L Taper (Author), Springer; 1st ed. 2016
edition (March 14, 2016), ISBN-10: 3319277707, ISBN-13: 978-3319277707.
- For a Little While, Rick Bass (Author), Little, Brown and Company; 1st edition (March 1, 2016), ISBN-10: 0316381152,
- Man on Fire, Zack Bean (Author), ELJ Editions (June 20, 2016), ISBN-10: 1942004230, ISBN-13: 978-1942004233.
- Fernando de Alva Ixtlilxochitl and His Legacy, Galen Brokaw (Editor), Jongsoo Lee (Editor), University of Arizona Press; 2nd edition (May 12,
2016), ISBN-10: 081650072X, ISBN-13: 978-0816500727.
- All I Want Is What You've Got, Glen Chamberlain (Author), Dock Street Press (2016), ISBN-10: 099106576X, ISBN-13: 978-0991065769.
- Peripheral Concerns: Urban Development in the Bronze Age Southern Levant (New Directions
in Anthropological Archaeology), Susan Cohen (Author), Equinox Publishing (March 1, 2016), ISBN-10: 1781791775, ISBN-13: 978-1781791776.
- National Parks beyond the Nation: Global Perspectives on “America’s Best Idea” (Public Lands History) Adrian Howkins (Editor), Jared Orsi (Editor), Mark Fiege (Editor), University of Oklahoma Press (March 31, 2016), ISBN-10: 0806152257, ISBN-13:
- Pisskan: Interpreting First Peoples Bison Kills at Heritage Parks, Leslie B. Davis (Author), John W. Fisher Jr. (Author), University of Utah Press (May 15, 2016), ISBN-10: 1607814730, ISBN-13:
- From Truth to Technique at Trial: A Discursive History of Advocacy Advice Texts (Oxford
Studies in Language and Law), Philip Gaines (Author), Oxford University Press; 1st edition (April 20, 2016), ISBN-10: 0199333602,
- Integrating Service-Learning and Volunteer Opportunities into French Study Abroad
Programs, Ada Giusti (Author), American Association of Teachers of French (2015), ISBN-10: 0988549654,
- Climate Change in Wildlands: Pioneering Approaches to Science and Management, Andrew James Hansen (Author), William Monahan (Author), David M. Theobald (Author), Mr. S. Thomas Olliff (Author),
Island Press (June 7, 2016), ISBN-10: 161091712X, ISBN-13: 978-1610917124.
- A History of Western American Literature, Susan Kollin (Editor), Cambridge University Press (December 11, 2015), ISBN-10: 1107083850, ISBN-13:
- Globalization and Diversity: Geography of a Changing World (5th Edition), Lester Rowntree (Author), Martin Lewis (Author), Marie Price (Author), William Wyckoff (Author), Pearson (March 11, 2016), ISBN-10: 0134117018, ISBN-13: 978-0134117010.