The Dynamics of Jewish Latino Relationships
We invite you to join us for the Annual College of Letters and Science Holiday Authors Reception. At this fun and festive event, we celebrate books published recently by authors in the College of Letters and Science.
Thursday, December 10, 2015
5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
Bozeman Public Library, Large Community Room
626 East Main Street
This event is cosponsored by the Friends of the Bozeman Public Library
and is free and open to the public.
Read the press release
Featured Books (L&S faculty member noted in bold)
- Top Trails: Glacier National Park: Must-Do Hikes for Everyone, Jean Arthur (Author), Wilderness Press (July 15, 2014), ISBN-10: 0899977340, ISBN-13: 978-0899977348.
- Writing about Writing: A College Reader, Second Edition, Elizabeth Wardle (Author), Douglas Downs (Author), Bedford/St. Martin's; Second Edition edition (January 10, 2014), ISBN-10: 1457636948, ISBN-13: 978-1457636943.
- Cartophilia: Maps and the Search for Identity in the French-German Borderland, Catherine Tatiana Dunlop (Author), University Of Chicago Press (May 4, 2015), ISBN-10: 022617302X, ISBN-13: 978-0226173023.
- The Dynamics of Jewish Latino Relationships: Hope and Caution, Bridget Kevane (Author), Palgrave Pivot (August 14, 2015), ISBN-10: 1137563060, ISBN-13: 978-1137563064.
- Captivating Westerns: The Middle East in the American West (Postwestern Horizons), Susan Kollin (Author), University of Nebraska Press (October 1, 2015), ISBN-10: 0803226993, ISBN-13: 978-0803226999.
- Turks Across Empires: Marketing Muslim Identity in the Russian-Ottoman Borderlands, 1856-1914 (Oxford Studies in Modern European History), James H. Meyer (Author), Oxford University Press (December 30, 2014), ISBN-10: 0198725140, ISBN-13: 978-0198725145.
- The Correspondence of John Tyndall, Volume I (The Pickering Masters), Michael S Reidy (Author), Routledge (August 14, 2015), ISBN-10: 1848934092, ISBN-13: 978-1848934092.
- The Correspondence of John Tyndall, Volume II (The Pickering Masters), Michael S Reidy (Author), Routledge (June 1, 2015), ISBN-10: 1848934106, ISBN-13: 978-1848934108.
- Exploring the Northern Rocky Mountains, Colin A. Shaw (Editor), Basil Tikoff (Editor), Geological Society of America (2014), ISBN-10: 081370037X, ISBN-13: 978-0813700373.
- Digital Media Strategies of the Far Right in Europe and the United States, Patricia Anne Simpson (Editor), Helga Druxes (Editor), Lexington Books (April 5, 2015), ISBN-10: 0739198815, ISBN-13: 978-0739198810.
- A Concise History of Japan (Cambridge Concise Histories), Brett L. Walker (Author), Cambridge University Press (February 28, 2015), ISBN-10: 052117872X, ISBN-13: 978-0521178723.
- Salutations; a Festschrift for Burton Watson, Jesse Glass (Editor), Philip Williams (Editor), Ahadada/Ekleksographia (June 9, 2015), ISBN-10: 099647840X, ISBN-13: 978-0996478403.
- Human Rights in International Politics: An Introduction, Franke Wilmer (Author), Lynne Rienner Publishers (February 6, 2015), ISBN-10: 1626371490, ISBN-13: 978-1626371491.