Battle for the Big Sky by David Parker
We invite you to join us for the Annual College of Letters and Science Holiday Authors’ Reception. At this fun and festive event, we celebrate books published recently by authors in the College of Letters and Science.
Thursday, December 4, 2014
5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
Bozeman Public Library, Large Community Room
626 East Main Street
At 6:30 p.m., David Parker, associate professor in the Department of Political Science, will give a special presentation about his new book, Battle for the Big Sky, about the 2012 U.S. Senate campaign in Montana.
This event is cosponsored by the Friends of the Bozeman Public Library and is free and open to the public.
Featured Books (L&S faculty member noted in bold)
- Organization Theory and Governance for the 21st Century, Eric Austin (Editor), Sandi Parkes (Editor), CQ Press (August 26, 2014), ISBN-10: 1604269847, ISBN-13: 978-1604269840.
- Deconstructing Brad Pitt, Robert Bennett (Editor), Christopher Schaberg (Editor), Bloomsbury Academic (September 25, 2014), ISBN-10: 1623561795, ISBN-13: 978-1623561796.
- Texcoco: Prehispanic and Colonial Perspectives, Galen Brokaw (Editor), Jongsoo Lee (Editor), University Press of Colorado (June 1, 2014), ISBN-10: 1607322838, ISBN-13: 978-1607322832.
- John Bale's 'The Image of Both Churches' (Studies in Early Modern Religious Tradition, Culture and Society), Gretchen Minton (Editor), Springer (January 27, 2014), ISBN-10: 9400772955, ISBN-13: 978-9400772953.
- Battle for the Big Sky; Representation and the Politics of Place in the Race for the US Senate, David Parker (Author), CQ Press (December 9, 2014), ISBN-10: 1483368637, ISBN-13: 978-1483368634.
- The Age of Scientific Naturalism: Tyndall and His Contemporaries, Michael S Reidy (Editor), Bernard Lightman (Editor), Pickering & Chatto Publishers (February 1, 2014), ISBN 10: 1848934637, ISBN 13: 9781848934634.
- The Science of Stories: Applications of the Narrative Policy Framework in Public Policy Analysis, Elizabeth A. Shanahan (Editor), Michael D. Jones (Editor), Mark K. McBeth (Editor), Palgrave Macmillan (December 4, 2014), ISBN-10: 1137370122, ISBN-13: 978-1137370129.
- Reimagining the European Family: Cultures of Immigration (Studies in European Culture and History), Patricia Anne Simpson (Author), Palgrave Macmillan (December 18, 2013), ISBN-10: 1137371838, ISBN-13: 978-1137371836.
- Diversity Amid Globalization: World Regions, Environment, Development (6th Edition), William Wyckoff (Author), Lester Rowntree (Author), Martin Lewis (Author), Marie Price (Author), Prentice Hall (January 11, 2014), ISBN-10: 0321910060, ISBN-13: 978-0321910066.
- How to Read the American West: A Field Guide (Weyerhaeuser Environmental Books), William Wyckoff (Author), University of Washington Press (March 12, 2014), ISBN-10: 0295993510, ISBN-13: 978-0295993515.