Mechanical Engineering (ME)
Preregistration & Advising for Spring 2018
There are 2 steps that must be completed in order to receive your PIN to resister for Summer &/or Fall Classes.
1 - Make a Fall 2018 semester plan in DegreeWorks. There are instructions on how to do this on the ME Advising Directions sheet listed below.
2 - Meet with an advisor during Open Hour Advising March 19 - March 29. The ME Advising Calendar below lists times advisors are available.
Step 1 must be completed before Step 2. If you do not have a 2018 Fall Plan completed in DegreeWorks, the advisor you choose to meet with may ask you to leave, make a plan and then return for advising.
- ME Advising Directions [How to make DW Plan found Here]
- ME Advising Calendar [Subject to Change]
- New Fall 2018 Professional Elective Class
- ME 2018-2019 Flowsheet
- ME 2016-2018 Flowsheet
- ME 2012-2018 Flowsheet
- Mechanical Engineering COEX Flowsheet
- ME PE Policy
- ME Internship Information
- ME PE Justification Form #1
- ME PE Justification Form #2
- ME Core Completion Checklist
- FE Exam Information
- DegreeWorks Information
- CatCourse Scheduler Information
- ME Program Requirements 2018-2019
- ME Program Requirements 2017-2018
- ME Program Requirements 2016-2017
- ME Program Requirements 2015-2016
- ME Program Requirements 2014-2015
- ME Program Requirements 2012-2014