MSU Class Roll Service
The MSU Class Roll Service is an online tool for authorized instructors of record and academic office staff to complete the following tasks:
- View and print class rolls (class rolls are updated nightly)
- Download class roll data files (suitable for spreadsheet, database and iClicker use)
- Submit Student Early Alert Reports
* Authorized users log in to the service using their NetID or first.last username and NetID password.
Instructors of record need not apply.
If your department has designated you as the instructor of record for your courses in Banner, you will automatically be authorized to use Class Rolls and do not need to apply for authorization. Go to the Class Rolls Login page (see button on the right) and log in using your NetID and password.
* Instructor of record changes made in Banner are updated in Class Rolls on a nightly bases.
To apply for authorization send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name:
- Your department:
- Role: faculty, staff, or GTA
- Specific course subject areas (like PHYS or MGMT) that you need to access
Once authorized you will receive notification and instructions via email. Please allow at least one full business day for your authorization request to be processed.
* Authorization only needs to be done one time; it will be carried over from one term to the next.
For assistance with the service contact firstname.lastname@example.org.