College of Nursing
Innovation Discovery Excellence Leadership
Welcome to the Montana State University College of Nursing web site. We are very proud of both the academic programs and vibrant educational community that we have developed. Specifically, we value our student-friendly environment, outstanding faculty and the resulting success of our students. We provide our single curriculum in five locations across the state as well as a predominantly distance-delivered graduate program to better serve the needs of our students and the state health care system. If you are interested in nursing as a profession we encourage you to consider us for your preparation.
- RN-MN Program Update: The ADRN – MN program has been reviewed and approved at the local level and will now be reviewed by the Montana Board of Regents at their spring meeting.
- Renowned nurse economist joins MSU College of Nursing
- MSU Nursing students witness history on Cuba visit
- College of Nursing hosted Int'l Rural Health and Rural Nursing Research Conference, July 2014
- College of Nursing Staff and Alumni honored at Leaders and Legend Award Ceremony 2014