- Behavioral health at MSU
- In the 2014-2015 academic year we will be conducting a survey of behavioral health
at MSU. Students will be asked to complete confidential questionnaires about substance
use, mental and physical health, and academic performance.
- Experiences of sexual assault and unwanted sex among MSU students
- Also in the 2014-2015 academic year we will be conducting a survey about the mental
and physical health consequences of sexual assault/unwanted sexual experiences in
- Psychometric evaluation of the Treatment Attitudes Scale
- We will cross-validate a newly developed measure of attitudes toward different approaches
to treating substance abuse problems.
- Substance use prevention among Crow middle school youth
- We will be working with researchers from Billings and the Crow Nation to develop a
culturally grounded intervention based on the medicine wheel to prevent substance
use among middle school youth.