500.00 Pre- and Post-Award Services
Two levels of service exist for PI’s to choose from, (1) design and development or (2) package preparation and review. Pre-Award or Proposal Services staff are available to assist with design and development of proposals, facilitation of research teams and research mentorship and training, and review and preparation for submission. Faculty can expect to engage with Proposal Services staff and their affiliates in the MSU Research Network to select one or multiple services depending on their particular needs. Available services offered include:
- Finding funding for research;
- Networking and connecting to mentors and assembling a proposal team;
- Planning the proposal submission;
- Document development and completion;
- Proposal submission assistance (includes review, edit, and packaging);
Fiscal managers or Post-Award may (if time allows) assist with grant package preparation and review before submission, as well as consultation on budgetary concerns.