The Montana State University "M"
ATTENTION: Due to weather, Rockin' the M as been postponed to Thursday, September 28th from 3-6pm. If you have pre-registered, more information will be emailed to you.
There are still spots available! Please register here!
Rockin’ the M is right around the corner! Here's what to expect that day.
- Check-in will take place near the Roberts Oval on the Centennial Mall (north side of SUB) at 8:15am. Preference will be given to those who have pre-registered. If you are not checked in by 8:45am, your spot will be given to another student.
- When you arrive, please check in at the first registration table. You will pick-up your lunch and then load the bus; so, be sure to bring a backpack!
- We will depart campus around 9am and be back around 1pm to the Roberts Oval. Lunch will be eaten at the top of the M Trail after you are done painting.
- After the project is complete, you will receive a Rockin’ the M shirt at the bottom of the trail.
What to Bring/Wear:
- Comfortable, closed-toed shoes.
- Clothing that you don’t mind getting dirty/painted.
- A backpack to store water and your lunch.
- Water bottle. We will NOT be providing any drinks.
If questions or concerns arise please contact the Office of Student Engagement at 994-2933 during regular business hours (8 am to 5 pm), or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are unable to participate in the event, feel free to reply to this email and let me know.
Thank you to everyone who participated in Rockin' The "M" 2016!