Recent Lab News
- Dr. Liliana Garcia from the University of Vigo in Spain has arrived as a visiting
- Jim Hood accepts faculty position at Ohio State University!! Starts January 2015.
- Undergraduate Scholar Niall Clancy received TWO grants to fund his summer research
on dams, river complexity, and aquatic invertebrates - way to go!!!!
- Kate Henderson is joining the lab!! Kate is coming from Justin Murdock's lab at Tennessee
Tech. She'll be working on the new Iceland project (temperature and nutrient interactions).
- Eric Scholl receives funding from the Institute on Ecosystems to examine how river
complexity influences food web 'coupling' in space.
- Wyatt takes over directorship of the Montana Water Center. New challenge ... could
- Tanner Williamson successfully defends his M.S. and moves to Ohio to get his Ph.D.
with Mike Vanni!