Master of Arts Degree
- Baccalaureate degree in American Studies or closely related field
- 3.0 Grade Point Average
- Official undergraduate transcripts from all universities attended, sent directly to the Graduate School
- Three letters of recommendation, uploaded directly to CollegeNet
- Letter of application that addresses the applicant’s areas of intended study and the applicant’s qualifications for Master’s level work.
- Writing sample
- GRE scores are not required, but will be reviewed if submitted
Applications can be accessed online through The Graduate School. Incomplete applications cannot be considered. We have a rolling admission deadline. For applicants wishing to be considered for a Fall teaching assistantship, however, the application deadline is January 31st.