Apply to Become a Tutor
Why become a tutor?
- Earn $15/hour for group tutoring and $13/hour for individual tutoring.
- Set flexible work hours.
- Assist other students in becoming successful.
- Share your enthusiam and passion.
- Expand your knowledge.
- Build your resume.
- Tutor in person and online.
- Have earned a B+ or higher in the subjects you wish to tutor.
- Have an overall GPA of 3.0 or higher and have attended at least one semester at MSU.
- Have obtained a recommendation from an MSU faculty member who teaches the course.
- Complete the online application form and submit to AYCSS.
- Upon review of your application you will be contacted for an interview.
- Upon successful hiring, we will ask you to contact your professor or head of department for a recommendation.
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Student Success at (406)-994-ROAR(7627) or [email protected].