The Jabs Entrepreneurship Center
- 1260+ students have participated in the consulting courses.
- The students have provided well over 20,000 hours of pro-bono business analysis
- More than 300 clients (businesses, organizations, and non-profits) in Montana have been served including: Bozeman Public Library, Foundant Technologies, Shakespeare in the Parks, PrintingForLess.com, and Zoot Enterprises
- Students participating in the Entreprentice Challenge have raised more than $25,000 for local non-profits over the past six years.
- The program was one of 19 recognized by the SBA in 2005 and 2007 for demonstrated