Are you interested in exploring the world of international business and/or study abroad?
There are a variety of experiences available to you through the Jake Jabs College
of Business & Entrepreneurship (Jabs)
- Study Abroad: Studying abroad can be a life-changing experience and can be particularly valuable for business majors because nearly all business is global. Your study abroad experience could be a semester, full year or a shorter summer program. You can travel alone or as part of class.
- Faculty Led Programs: If the idea studying abroad alone is a little intimidating consider traveling with your classmates and professor! A group of Jabs students will travel to Germany this summer (2024). The application is now live! Deposit due before Spring Break.
- International Travel Fellowships (Scholarships): Due the generosity of the Bracken family, our College is able to offer business students planning international education experiences the opportunity to apply for scholarships to support the cost of travel. Please apply through Cat Scholarships: https://montana.academicworks.com/opportunities/21406. Deadline is April 15, 2024.
- Office of International Programs: Offers funding opportunities through Cat Scholarships: https://montana.academicworks.com/opportunities/20948. Deadline is April 15, 2024.
- International Business Minor: Develop skills and knowledge necessary for a career in international business by focusing on coursework for your own particular interest in modern languages, political science, geography, history, and economics. Click here for the most recent International Business minor worksheet. The minor can be combined with a study abroad experience, but international travel is not a requirement of the minor.
A world of fabulous experiences awaits you!
Questions or need to meet with an advisor? Stop by the Jabs Office of Student Services in Jabs Hall Room 124, email [email protected], call 406-994-4681 or schedule an appointment here: https://www.montana.edu/business/oss/advisingappt.html