Marias Fair Livestock Committee Scholarship Application
This scholarship is donated by the Marias Fair Livestock Committee. Recipients will be chosen by a subcommittee of the Livestock Committee.
Amount: $700 (three will be awarded)
- Senior in high school involved with a 4-H livestock project within the Blackfeet Reservation, Glacier, Liberty, Pondera or Toole counties.
- Applicants must be planning to attend a post-secondary educational institution (university, community college, tech. school, etc.).
- Scholarships may only be awarded to the same person once.
Applications must be received by the Liberty County Extension Office no later than March 28, 2023
- Must have exhibited livestock at the Marias Fair during a previous year as a 4-H project.
- Has displayed leadership skills within any 4-H livestock project.
Please include the following information:
- Cover letter
- One (1) letter of recommendation
- Livestock exhibited by applicant at Marias Fair and year(s) exhibited.
- Leadership activities related to the applicant’s 4-H livestock projects. Include dates and a brief description of leadership roles.
- Essay describing the applicant’s short and long term goals (does not have to relate to 4-H or the livestock industry.)
For More Information:
Please contact the Liberty County Extension Office:
111 First Street East
P.O. Box 607
Chester, MT 59522
Tel (406) 759-5625
Fax (406) 759-5996
Email [email protected]