FairEntry Instructions for Families
4-H members may register through FairEntry starting on the third Monday in May. Registration will close on the third Thursday in June. Be sure to complete your entry (including the final “Submit” step) prior to the close date.
To Register for the Marias Fair
Sign in with your email and password then continue to Registration. Call your local Extension office if you have any problems registering.
New Families Must Create a New FairEntry Family Account and Register Exhibitors
- Below the Exhibitor and Staff sign in box, Select “Create a New Account.”
- After you create your families FairEntry account, the system will recognize your login information and will be able to reactivate your family’s exhibitor records going forward.
- Click "Begin Registration"
- Select the green "Individual" button
- Enter the Information required for the exhibitor.
- Review the exhibitor information . Select the green "Edit" button if you need to make changes.
- If all information is correct, select "Continue to Entries" for this exhibitor. Creating Entries should be the same as last year.
- IMPORTANT - You will have to repeat this process for each Exhibitor, before continuing to payment and submitting. After you select "Submit" your account will be locked for editing until approved by your local Extension office.
Create Entries for each Exhibitor
Each exhibitor can have multiple entries. Don’t forget that you must sign up for a project interview for each project that you are bringing entries in. One entry must be made for each item, animal, class, etc. For example, if an exhibitor is bringing 2 photographs, two entries into the photography class must be created. If an exhibitor is showing one horse in 5 events, five class entries must be created. Once all entries have been created for the first exhibitor, you have the choice of creating another exhibitor in this family (and entries) or proceeding to check-out (submitting the entries, whether or not fees are charged).
- Click Add an Entry beside the correct exhibitor (if more than one has been created).
- Click Select beside the first department you wish to enter. Any departments that are not available for entry will be noted as “Not Available” with a short explanation.
- After you select a department, you will see a list of divisions to select from, and then a list of available classes. Also notice that there are blue “Change” links in case you mistakenly select an incorrect department, division, or class.
- After you have selected the class, click the green Continue button.
- If this is an animal class entry, select “Add an animal”.
- Select "Enter a New Animal Record"
- Fill in all of the fields with information about the animal you intend to exhibit. Click Create and Add Animal when finished.
- If the animal information was entered incorrectly, you have the option to either Remove From Entry (creating a new animal) or Edit Animal Details. When it’s correct, click Continue.
- Any questions or file uploads related to entry in this class will be next. Click Continue after answering those questions or uploading documents.
- The Review screen allows you to double check this entry for accuracy, and make any changes necessary. When the information is correct, click Continue and that class entry is complete.
- When each class entry is complete, you have choices for what to do next:
- If all class entries have been completed for one exhibitor, you can Register another Exhibitor in this family.
- If this exhibitor has more class entries to make, you can Add another Entry for this Exhibitor.
- If all entries for all exhibitors in the family have been completed, Continue to Payment to finalize and submit your entries.
- Review your entries for completeness and accuracy. Notice the Summary and Detail buttons at the top of the list on the right. If there are errors, click on the green Entries section at the top of the page. Click Continue when all information is correct.
- Read the payment instructions and click continue. NOTE: Even if you owe no money (no fees are charged) you must click Continue to the last “Confirm” step to submit your entries.
- Read the information in the “After you Submit” section. You may also have to check a box to “Agree to Terms”. Click Submit to finalize the entries for the exhibitors in this family. After you click Submit, no changes are possible to these entries until after your County office has approved or sent back your registration.