MARKET AND BREEDING SWINE DIVISIONS
Market and Breeding Swine Project Interviews (required)
- Read all LARGE ANIMAL RULES
- Exhibitor number should be worn on the front of showman.
- Self-waterers are REQUIRED in swine pens. Self-feeders are RECOMMENDED.
- Market swine must weigh at least 220 pounds to sell, maximum payweight is 300 pounds, maximum sale participation weight is 336 pounds.
- Exhibitors can enter ONLY one entry per class. Exhibitors are encouraged to choose their very best livestock to enter.
SWINE EXHIBIT DIVISION
CLASS 100 Swine educational display
CLASS 101 Breeding educational display
CLASS 102 Other related item 1
CLASS 103 Other related item 2
CLASS 104 Other related item 3
SWINE SHOWMANSHIP DIVISION
CLASS 100 Senior
CLASS 101 Junior
CLASS 102 Pre-Junior
MARKET SWINE DIVISION
CLASS 100 Market Swine, 220 lbs minimum to 300 lbs maximum. (Underweight animals will be placed in a feeder class.)
CLASS 101 Pen of three market swine, 220 lbs minimum to 300 lbs maximum
BREEDING SWINE DIVISION
CLASS 100 Gilt, born during current calendar year