BOOTHS - Club - Individual
BOOKS & BOOTHS -- Department HIE
- Entries for club booths must be made on a 4-H entry blank by the club secretary in the 4-H club name.
- All club exhibits in this class will be interview judged.
- There must be a representative from your club present for interview judging or no award will be given.
- All booths & exhibits (individual and club) must be in place at the start of interview judging.
- The display should have a central theme and theme must be identified on booth.
- No other exhibits can be used in preparing this display.
HIE -- CLASS 1 -- INDIVIDUAL EXHIBITS
- Scrapbook of 4-H Activities
- Individual Booth
- 4-H Record Book
- Any other A
- Any other B
HIE -- CLASS 2 -- CLUB/GROUP EXHIBITS
- Educational Display Booth
- Exchange Booth
- DC Booth
- Ambassador Booth
- Congress Booth
- Secretary Book
- Club Scrapbook
- Ambassador Scrapbook
HIE -- CLASS 3 - COMMUNITY SERVICE BOOTH
Booth Size: 60" x 36" x 32" deep (approximately)
- Booth about what your club has done in Community Service. This booth will be part of the Kiwanis Awards. Must be about some aspect of what your club has done regarding community service. This needs to be interview judged with rest of booths above. This club booth can be entered also in Class 2 Lot #1 see above. You only need one booth for Class 2, Lot 1 & Class 3, Lot 1. Individual entries are not eligible for this Class.