Member in Good Standing Criteria
These expectations must be met by fair time in order to enter projects in the fair:
- Member must be enrolled in 4-H and have paid their dues.
- Member must attend at least three club meetings during the 4-H year. For new members,
that didn’t join at the beginning of the year they must attend 50% of the meetings
from the time that they joined.
- Each member must log 10 hours of community service each year with a minimum of three
hours at the county level in order to exhibit at the fair. The Extension Office will
keep a log of those that participate in county level service and club leaders will
need to keep a log for hours served with their clubs.
- Record books must be up to date at the time of their fair interview for all projects.
- Each member must attend at least two county level activities.
- Each member must participate in a demonstration at their club or county level. If
they have not done this by fair time, they will be required to sign up for a demonstration
at the fair.
return to fair information page