- AgEconMT: Provides timely and relevant information that will enable agricultural producers in
the northern Great Plains to better understand the economic issues that affect their
businesses and communities.
- Agricultural Land Leasing: Looking to get started with a new lease or re-negotiating one that has expired?
Published lease rate statistics, calculation tools, and guides are listed below to
- Agricultural Marketing Policy Center: Provides applied research and education, including extension education on agricultural
marketing and related policy issues for informed decision-making by farm and ranch
managers, public decision makers in rural communities and in local and state agencies,
state legislators, and congressional delegations in Montana and the Northern Plains
and Rockies Region.
- Economic of Agricultural Reports: This study examines agricultural land use, finance (including revenues, expenses, and taxation),
producer profiles, and agriculture production’s impact on jobs and gross state product
for each county in Montana.
- Farm Management Resources
- Solid Finances Webinar Series: The series is designed to provide adults with an unbiased resource for enhancing their
personal financial skills.