MSU Extension Economics Publications and MontGuides
Due to ongoing network issues, the MSU Extension store publications are unavailable at the moment. Sorry for the inconvenience.
New and Revised MontGuides
- Health Savings Accounts (Revised April 2023)
- Health Care Power of Attorney and Related Documents for Montanans (Reprint April 2023)
- Schedule of Non-Monthly Living Expenses (Revised April 2023)
- Blended Families: Making Financial Decisions (Revised March 2023)
- Fiduciary Access to Electronic Communications and Digital Assets (New March 2023)
- Premarital Agreement Contracts in Montana: Financial and Legal Aspects (Revised March 2023)
- Transferring Your Farm or Ranch to Next Generation (Reprint March 2023)
- What Are Your Rights Over Your Remains?(Revised March 2023)
- Who Gets Grandma's Yellow Pie Plate: Transferring Non-Titled Property (Revised March 2023)
- Wills (Revised March 2023)
- AgEconMT: This website is maintained by faculty and extension specialists in the Department
of Agricultural Economics and Economics at Montana State University. Our primary objective is to provide timely and relevant
information that will enable agricultural producers in the northern Great Plains to
better understand the economic issues that affect their businesses and communities.
Our goals are to provide a consistent source of objective analyses and discussions;
review and describe current research in the department; summarize findings and implications
of other relevant studies and reports; and announce upcoming events, educational tools,
and other resources.
For other MSU Extension Publications, visit the MSU Extension Publications Extension Store.