MSU Extension Economics Publications and MontGuides
New and Revised MontGuides
- Nonprobate Transfers (Revised November 2022)
- Transfer on Death Deeds in Montana (Revised November 2022)
- Accessing a Deceased Person's Financial Accounts (Revised October 2022)
- Estate Planning in Montana: Getting Started (Revised August 2022)
- Letter of Last Instructions (Revised August 2022)
- What is the Farm Service Agency (FSA)? (New June 2022)
- Montana Medical Care Savings Accounts (MSAs) for the 2022 - 2023 Tax Years (Revised June 2022)
- Transferring Your Farm or Ranch to the Next Generation (Revised June 2022)
- Income Tax Impact While Selling, Gifting, or Leaving Property as an Inheritance (New January 2022)
- AgEconMT: This website is maintained by faculty and extension specialists in the Department
of Agricultural Economics and Economics at Montana State University. Our primary objective is to provide timely and relevant
information that will enable agricultural producers in the northern Great Plains to
better understand the economic issues that affect their businesses and communities.
Our goals are to provide a consistent source of objective analyses and discussions;
review and describe current research in the department; summarize findings and implications
of other relevant studies and reports; and announce upcoming events, educational tools,
and other resources.
For other MSU Extension Publications, visit the MSU Extension Publications Extension Store.