Household Recordkeeping Publications
Due to ongoing network issues, the MSU Extension store publications are unavailable at the moment. Sorry for the inconvenience.
How to Order
Household Recordkeeping Publications can be ordered four different ways:
- Download publications FREE of charge by clicking on the title of the publication.
- Pick up publications at your local county Extension office FREE of charge.
- Order from MSU Extension Distribution Center by clicking Order Online after the title of publication. Shipping costs will apply.
- Download the Family Financial Publicatons Flyer (Fillable Form) and email it to Keri Hayes at [email protected]; or mail to address provided on brochure.
- Your Important Papers: What to Keep and Where (MT199611HR) (2017) (PDF Version) (HTML Version-ADA Accessible) [Order Online]
This guide offers a personalized and efficient system for preserving and safeguarding important family papers. Also provides a handy reference for deciding what items to keep.