Publications can be ordered four different ways:
- Download publications FREE of of charge by clicking on the title of the publication. At that site there will be a ADA Accessible Link (HTML) and PDF Version to download.
- Pick up publications at your local county Extension office FREE of charge.
- Order from MSU Extension Distribution Center.
- Beef Cattle Share Leases. (MT201607AG) (2016)
Advantages and disadvantages of agricultural leases, factors to consider in developing share arrangements and sample share arrangements are included in this MontGuide.
- Grazing Leases (MT201601AG) (2016)
The definition of a grazing lease, estimating grazing lease rates, the basis of expressing lease rates and the terms of a grazing lease are discussed.
- Noninsured Crop Disaster Assistance Program (NAP) (2015)
NAP can be a useful tool for producers looking for otherwise unavailable crop insurance coverage. This MontGuide provides an overview of different types of NAP coverage, explanations of the NAP premium and fee calculations, as well as how NAP payments are calculated when producers suffer a loss.
- Agricultural Marketing Policy Center: The purpose of the Agricultural Marketing Policy Center is to provide applied research and education, including extension education on agricultural marketing and related policy issues for informed decision-making by farm and ranch managers, public decision makers in rural communities and in local and state agencies, state legislators, and congressional delegations in Montana and the Northern Plains and Rockies Region.