MontGuide Mondays offered Montanans the opportunity to learn about estate/legacy planning from the content of MontGuides (fact sheets).
This series was offered by Marsha Goetting, MSU Extension Family Economics Specialist, author of the estate/legacy planning MontGuides. Extension Agents across the state also helped lead the discussions.
Six Extension Agents across the state also presented information:
- Mat Walter, Extension Agent, Lewis and Clark County
- Katelyn Andersen, Family Consumer Sciences Agent, Ravalli County
- Tara Andrews, Family Consumer Sciences Agent, Custer County
- Holly Miner, Family Consumer Science/4-H Extension Agent, Big Horn County
- Kimberly Richardson, Extension Agent, Deer Lodge County
- Jane Wolery, Family Consumer Sciences Agent, Teton County
Website development by Keri Hayes, MSU Extension Economics Publications Assistant.
To view past recordings and resources, click here.
Check Back in the Fall. Considering MontGuide Mondays in October - November 2021.