MontGuide Mondays offered Montanans the opportunity to learn about estate/legacy planning from the content of MontGuides (fact sheets).
This series was offered by Marsha Goetting, MSU Extension Family Economics Specialist, author of the estate/legacy planning MontGuides. Extension Agents across the state also helped lead the discussions.
Six Extension Agents across the state also presented information:
- Mat Walter, Extension Agent, Lewis and Clark County
- Katelyn Andersen, Family Consumer Sciences Agent, Ravalli County
- Tara Andrews, Family Consumer Sciences Agent, Custer County
- Holly Miner, Family Consumer Science/4-H Extension Agent, Big Horn County
- Kimberly Richardson, Extension Agent, Deer Lodge County
- Jane Wolery, Family Consumer Sciences Agent, Teton County
Website development by Keri Hayes, MSU Extension Economics Publications Assistant.
To view past recordings and resources, click here.