Bobcat Summer Youth Camp Registration
Read through the login steps and ensure your dependents have been added to YOUR account prior to attempting to register. The registration portal link is at the end of this page. If you do not remember your login credentials please email us. Do not create duplicate accounts or accounts for campers.
Steps to Login
Students, MSU Staff and Faculty
- Login here using your pre-defined MSU Net ID and password provided by the university.
- Do not create a new account even if this is the first time you are visiting our website. This is the same login used to sign into your MyInfo account. This is NOT the ID number shown on your Cat Card.
- Once logged in, click "Bobcat Summer Youth Camp" and "Summer Semester" in the left navigation column to select desired program.
Non-Affiliates (you are not currently a student or staff member) Do not create a new account if you have already registered for camp before. Email us if you don't know your login credentials.
- Create an account here by clicking "Sign-Up".
- Fill out required information.
- DO NOT fill in the member information field with a Cat Card or other ID number. Please leave it blank.
- Activate your account with the link emailed to you.
- Click "Sign-In" and login with your new account.
- Once logged in click "Bobcat Summer Youth Camp" and "Summer Semester" in the left navigation column to select desired program. This will not be visible at all times of the year. It will become visible right before registration opens and throughout the summer.
Adding Dependents (necessary to register for BSYC)
- Login using the directions above as either an affiliate or non-affiliate.
- Click in the top right corner and go to "Profile" in the drop down menu.
- Select ADD FAMILY to add your dependent(s) and enter the required information. This will have to be done for each dependent you would like to add to your account.
- DO NOT create a separate account for your dependent.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- No refund will be given for a cancellation with less than two weeks notice
- Weeks may be transferred if space allows, weeks will not be prorated.
Dismissal from Camp
Occasionally a camper may be dismissed from camp for behavioral reasons. This action will take effect only after the Camp Director has consulted with the camper and their parents. If a camper is dismissed for disciplinary reasons, there will be no refund for unused camp days.