Global Innovation Internship Experience
- Gain hands on internship experience working on innovative startup projects
- Visit cutting edge research institutes and learn from research scientists
- Immerse yourself in Ireland’s culture and history
- Learn about Ireland’s startup and tech economy
- Network with entrepreneurs and venture capitalists
- $1,000 student fellowships available for reduced program fees!
- May 25 - June 5, 2020
- Two-week highly interactive study abroad experience in Cork, Ireland.
- This program is hosted by the Blackstone LaunchPad at University College, Cork (UCC)
- First come, first served, and spots are limited!
- The course will be led by the University of Montana Blackstone LaunchPad Director Paul Gladen.
Credits and Costs
- 3 upper division credits (Count as BMGT elective, Entrepreneurship elective, or Advisor
approved elective in either BMGT or BMKT). The course is offered as a Spring class
and can be included in your Spring academic credit course load and fees.
- $1,500 program fee (that coverssingle apartment room, travel to site visits, instruction, and student insurance - does not include airfare).
- You are also responsible for your own meals. Course participants will likely choose to eat together on a fairly regular basis and experience the diverse range of food options in Cork. There are affordable food options across the City and on the UCC Campus. Also, your accommodation, which is located next to a grocery store, has a shared kitchen if you want to cook and keep your costs down (or when you need a break from hearty Irish cuisine!)
How Do I Apply?
- Complete the application form here: https://bit.ly/umcork.
- There are a limited number of spots. If you apply before December 6, you will received
confirmation by December 13 if you have a confirmed spot.
Email course director Paul Gladen (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any further questions related to this program.