Big Idea Challenge
Pitches: Tuesday, October 25
Time: 6:15 pm
Location: Jabs Hall 111
This competition is open to all Montana State University students (undergraduate and graduate) and will feature $10,000 in prize awards. All Ideas are welcome, including but not limited to new products, services, non-profit ventures, and social impact focus.
Finalists be in 1of the following 4 tracks:
- Social and Climate Impact
- Health & Life Science
- Consumer Products & Services
Selected Montana State University semifinalists will be asked to present their ideas in 3 - 5 minute pitch on October 25. This event is open to the community for viewing.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
- Oct. 25th Live Semifinalist Pitches and MSU Awards at Jabs Hall: 6:15 pm
- November 1st - November 16th: Winner from each track across each school invited to finalist network round
- If you are selected as Finalist, you will be invited to the Network Round
- November 16th: Deadline for Network Round Finalist Participation
- More information and link to apply will be shared with Finalists
- December 6th: National Network Round winners announced
The (4) finalist winners of the Montana State University "Campus Round" will take home $1,000 each. In addition, four Montana State University cash prizes will be available for additional awards.
Furthermore, four (4) finalists from each campus will move forward to the [National Network Round] competing for:
- $10,000 in additional prize money to further develop your idea
- Expert consultations for branding and logo design, plus technology and product strategy sessions