Student Hand Raise
Hand Raise: Direct Connection to Real Support
- The Hand Raise feature in navMSU provides students with a direct line to a team of real people dedicated to ensuring you get the answers you need.
- Please use Hand Raise if you need help with an MSU-related question and are unsure of where to find the information you're looking for.
Not a Chat-bot: Real People, Real Support
- Unlike automated chat-bots, Hand Raise is backed by a team of knowledgeable individuals ready to assist you. We understand the importance of human connection and strive to provide personalized assistance tailored to your unique needs.
How It Works
- Download the navMSU student app:
- Navigate to Hand Raise:
- Once in the app, locate the Hand Raise feature (look for the waving hand). It's designed to be user-friendly, ensuring that students can easily reach out for assistance whenever they need it.
- Ask Anything, Anytime:
- Don't hesitate to use Hand Raise for any question or concern you may have—no matter how big or small. Even if a specific category listed doesn’t quite fit, you can use the "other” reason and the text box to elaborate on your question.
- Real-time Support:
- Submit your inquiry, and our team will swing into action. We work diligently to provide
you accurate, timely, and helpful information.
- Submit your inquiry, and our team will swing into action. We work diligently to provide you accurate, timely, and helpful information.
Your Success is Our Priority
- At Montana State University, we are committed to the success of all Bobcats. The Hand Raise feature in navMSU is designed to empower students,providing you with a direct connection to a team of dedicated individuals ready to support you on your academic journey.
Download the navMSU app and start using Hand Raise today.