Agenda for November 23, 2015
Planning Council Agenda
Wednesday, November 23, 2015
10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
President's Conference Room
I. Welcome and announcements
II. Approval of minutes from October 28, 2015
A. Metric deep dive
1. A.1.2 – transfer enrollments – guided by Chris Fastnow and Ronda Russell
- Where do transfers come from, MUS and non?
- Articulation agreements, esp w tribal colleges
- Details on credit acceptance – elective, core, major, LD vs UD
- Which programs receive majors?
- Recruitment strategies
- What do transfers out look like? Full or part time students?
2. A.1.6 - % of need met – guided by Chris Fastnow and Brandi Payne
- Need-based aid data - # students, define need, who/how many file FAFSA?
- Scholarships on campus that include need indicators
- What counts as need-based aid?
3. S.1.2 – salaries – guided by Becca Belou
- Why not 100%
- Info re: comp data - positions included, peer sets
- Retention of fac and admin
B. Discussion guides for next meeting (Retention and Grad metrics, Diversity metrics)
V. Other business
Next Meeting January 27, 1-3 pm PCR (skip December’s meeting)