Services and Activities of the Research Alliance
- Planning and Proposal Development – finding funding opportunities, proposal development, submitting a proposal, individual development plans for retention, tenure and promotion.
- Project Implementation and Leadership – technology, equipment and tools, data management and visualization, research integrity, managing teams and budgets, grants management, collaborating across disciplines, outreach and community engagement
- Publication/Presentation – writing groups; where to publish; outreach/research impact; creating retention, tenure and promotion dossiers
- Preserve/Disseminate – Data sharing, data curation, open access repositories
- Measuring Impact/Putting into Practice – evaluation, outreach and community engagement
- New Ideas – connecting faculty across disciplines, networking and ideation sessions, idea development
Help the Research Alliance help you!
Tell us what support you need throughout the research life cycle by completing this survey.