Services and Activities of the Research Alliance
- Planning and Proposal Development – finding funding opportunities, proposal development, submitting a proposal, individual development plans for retention, tenure and promotion.
- Project Implementation and Leadership – technology, equipment and tools, data management and visualization, research integrity, managing teams and budgets, grants management, collaborating across disciplines, outreach and community engagement
- Publication/Presentation – writing groups; where to publish; outreach/research impact; creating retention, tenure and promotion dossiers
- Preserve/Disseminate – Data sharing, data curation, open access repositories
- Measuring Impact/Putting into Practice – evaluation, outreach and community engagement
- New Ideas – connecting faculty across disciplines, networking and ideation sessions, idea development