Important: All downloaded PDF forms must be opened in Adobe Acrobat and NOT in your browser.

Common forms and their descriptions related to Safety and Risk Management are found here. Please click on the form name next to the description to access the form of interest.

Face Mask Request Form

MSU is working to provide one face mask per employee through Departments.  Please request masks through your Department, and Department administrators can use this web form to request masks, which will be delivered to the Department through Interoffice Mail.

Please keep in mind, face masks will be provided for staff, faculty and student employees only.

E-Scrap Pick-up

This form should be used to request a pick-up of electronic waste. This typically includes TVs, Monitors, Laptops, Plasmas, LCDs, Printers, Faxes, Cell Phones, Key Boards, Mice, Stereo Equipment, Network Equipment, servers, Telecom Equipment, DVD Players, Copy Machines, All Business/Office Electronics, Batteries, Microwaves, Projectors, etc.

Waste Pick-up

This form should be used to request a pick-up of Radioactive, Chemical, Biohazard, Sharps Container, and Battery waste. Please also use this form to request replacement containers for Chemical waste and Biohazard/Sharps Containers.

Certificate of Insurance Requests

This form should be used to to request a Certificate of Request for Events, Activities, and Property on the MSU campus.

First Report of Injury

This form should be used to make the initial report of a Workers' Compensation claim for employees injured on the job.

Report of Incident   (Tips on Filling Out This Form)

This form should be used to report an incident regarding MSU property, or personal injury of Non-MSU employees.

Work Comp Time Tracking

This form should be used to track the first 32 hours of time away from work due to an injury or illness and time going forward while still covered under Worker's Compensation performing no or light duty work.

UAV/Drone Insurance Reporting

This form should be used for mandatory reporting of MSU-owned UAV/drones.  Reported UAV/drones will be covered for liability; optional physical damage coverage may also be requested.

MSU Compliance Hotline

Confidentially report any issues pertaining to financial, athletics, discrimination, harassment, health/safety, human resources, IT, or Research.

Confined Space Entry Permit

This form is required for Permit Required Confined Space Entries.