Occupational Health & Safety
Occupational Health & Safety is a multi-disciplinary field dealing with anticipation, recognition, evaluation and control of workplace hazards to improve workplace safety and worker well-being.
Occupational Health & Safety Programs
- Bloodborne Pathogens Exposure Control Plan
- Bridger Occupational Health Clinic
- Chemical Safety
- Ergonomics Program
- Occupational Health Risk Assessment - Animals
- Occupational Health Surveillance Program
- Respiratory Protection Program
- Confined Spaces
- Electrical Safety
- Fall Protection
- Hearing Conservation
- Heavy Machinery - Forklifts, Roll-Offs, Aerial Devices, Boom-Lifts, etc.
- Hot Works - including Welding, Torching, Grinding, etc.
- Ladder Safety
- Lockout/Tagout Program
- Power Tools