MSU Class Rolls Service
The MSU Class Roll Service is an online tool for instructors* and academic office staff to complete the following tasks:
- View and print class rolls (class rolls are updated nightly)
- Download class roll data files (suitable for spreadsheet and database use)
- Submit Student Early Alert Reports
* access to courses is automatically provided to BANNER designated "instructors of record."
The Class Rolls service is available for all faculty and staff. New users simply click the green LOGIN button to the right.
Send an email to [email protected] with the following information:
- The user's name
- The user's NetID
- The user's department
- The user's role: faculty, staff, or GTA
- Specific course subject areas (ie. M, STAT, CHMY, PHYS) the user needs to access
Please allow up to three full business days for your requests to be processed.