DocuSign is an electronic signature (e-signature) platform for sending, signing, and managing documents securely in the cloud.
Available to MSU:
at no additional cost under campus DocuSign license.
- MSU NetID and NetID password
- @montana.edu or @student.montana.edu email address
See "Log in" below for detailed instructions.
- Go to https://account.docusign.com.
- Enter your @montana.edu or @student.montana.edu email address > click Continue.
- Click the blue Use Company Login button.
- Enter your NetID and Password in the MSU web service login fields.
You will be redirected back to your new account on DocuSign.
To get started, use the help links shown in image and be sure to check out the Training Resource section below to get started.
For assistance or to arrange a training or consultation:
(406) 994-2234 | [email protected]
Please contact the UIT Service Desk at [email protected] or (406)-994-1777 to have shared envelopes enabled for your account.
The shared envelopes feature allows you to view and manage tasks of an envelope that has been shared with you.
See the DocuSign Shared Envelopes guide for more details about the feature and how to use it.
Training & Learning Resources
Visit DocuSign University to sign up for webinars or to take self-paced classes. All trainings are free.
For help with DocuSign for Microsoft apps
(add-ins that integrate DocuSign directly into Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Download DocuSign for Microsoft apps
- DocuSign for Outlook - Quick Start Guide
- DocuSign for Word - Quick Start Guide
Note: When signing into DocuSign directly from Word or Outlook, follow the To sign in instructions above.
Use the links below to access recordings of past DocuSign trainings at held at MSU.
a) DocuSign 101 - DocuSign Basics
b) DocuSign Template and Powerform creation - Part 1
c) DocuSign Template and Powerform creation - Part 2