Apply to Become a Tutor
Why become a tutor?
- Earn $12/hour for drop-in tutoring and $9.50/hour for individual tutoring.
- Set flexible work hours.
- Assist other students in becoming successful.
- Share your enthusiam and passion.
- Expand your knowledge and gain valuable experience.
- Gain valuable experience to build your resume.
- Have earned a B+ in the subject you wish to tutor.
- Have an overall GPA of 3.0 or higher and have attended at least one semester at MSU.
- Have obtained a recommendation from an MSU faculty member on record who teaches the course.
- Complete the online application form and submit to AYCSS.
- Upon review of your application you will be contacted for an interview. The Office of Student Success reserves the right to refuse to hire prospective tutors and can also terminate tutors.
- Upon successful hiring, we will ask you to contact your professor or head of department for a recommendation.
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Student Success at (406)-994-ROAR(7627) or email@example.com.