Current Graduate Students
Mara Kuehn (also part of the Brooker Lab group)
Former Graduate Students
- John Barton, M.S. (1990) Univ of South Alabama, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals.
- Andrea Everingham, M.S. (1997)- Family advocate, Headstart
- Hui Liu, Ph.D. (1998) Co-sponsored with MSU Neuroscience program
- Heather Hartman, (2000)- Completed Ph.D., University of Utah
- Barry Hoopes, M.S. (2002)- Psychosocial rehabilitation specialist
- Elizabeth Schwartz (Ansley), M.S. (2005)- Physicians Assistant, Bozeman.
- Katie Coombs, M.S. (2007)- Ph.D. candidate Univ of Arizona
- Damon McNeill, M.S. (2007)- Ph.D. candidate Univ of Alberta
- Christy Weeden, M.S. (2007)- Ph.D. candidate Univ of Utah
- Courtney Chapman M.S. (2009), Medical School
- Bridget Brox M.S. (2010), Lab Manager, Babcock Laboratory, Adjunct Assistant Professor, MSU department of Psychology (2011). Currently attending graduate school in New Zealand.
- Nik Williams MS (2011). After graduation, Nik travelled around Asia with his friends and family.
- Kate Kujawa MS (2014). Kate is continuing to work on projects in my lab this summer. Great to have around Kate!