Internships, Jobs and Recruiting
Internships & Jobs
- Announcements are in the wall rack in the The Bracken Center, 457 Reid Hall
- Check and register with Career, Internship & Student Employment Services—SUB 177
- Bracken D.C. Internship Scholarship Application
- Joint Bracken Armistead International Fellowship Application
- For Internship guidelines and application forms, click here.
Career Services Events & Job Postings
- See http://www.montana.edu/careers/hireabobcat/ for updated information.
The Jake Jabs College of Business & Entrepreneurship (JJCBE) hosts two events each Fall for students and business recruiters. One is for all business majors and one is for accounting majors.
The Meet the Business Recruiters event offers business recruiters an opportunity to meet and mingle with JJCBE students in an informal setting. Recruiters may have internship or career positions available. The 2015 event is slated for Wednesday, October 7 from 5:00-6:30 p.m. There is no cost for this event.
The Meet the Accounting Recruiters event offers recruiters the opportunity to introduce undergraduate accounting and Master of Professional Accountancy students from the MSU JJCBE to internships and careers available in your organization. The vast majority of students attending the event will be seeking internships or employment starting in 2015.
The 2015 accounting recruiting event will be held on Wednesday, September 16 from 5:30-7:30 p.m. at the MSU Stadium Club. A $250 registration fee entitles recruiters to the use of a skirted table to display promotional materials and refreshments.
For more information on both events please contact: Linda Ward, Assistant Director of the Bracken Center, (406) 994-1995 or email@example.com.