Internships, Jobs and Recruiting
Where to find Jobs and Internship Opportunities
- The Bracken Center has a bulletin board where you will find some jobs and internships and announcements.
- The Bracken Center emails out students opportunities on a weekly basis, keep an eye out for those emails!
- Check and register with Career, Internship & Student Employment Services—SUB 177.
Internships for credit
- You can get up to 3 upper division business elective credits for your qualifying internship.
- Internship guidelines and application forms, click here.
Career Services Events & Job Postings
- See www.HireABobcat.com for updated information.
The Jake Jabs College of Business & Entrepreneurship (JJCBE) hosts two events each Fall and one in the spring for students and business recruiters. One is for all business majors and one is for accounting majors.
The Meet the Business Recruiters is offered the evening before each Career Fair (one in the fall, one in the spring). This event offers business recruiters an opportunity to meet and mingle with JJCBE students in an informal setting. Recruiters may have internship or career positions available. The 2017 event is slated for Wednesday, October 4 from 5:30-7:00 p.m. in the Foyer of Jabs Hall. There is no cost for this event. Employers can RSVP here if you plan to attend.
The Meet the Accounting Recruiters event offers recruiters the opportunity to introduce undergraduate accounting and Master of Professional Accountancy students from the MSU JJCBE to internships and careers available in your organization. The vast majority of students attending the event will be seeking internships or employment starting in 2016-2016.
The 2017 accounting recruiting event will be held on Thursday, September 28 from 5:00-6:00 p.m. for recruiters and faculty and 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. for recruiters and students, at the 3rd Floor of the MSU Stadium Club. A $250 registration fee entitles recruiters to the use of a skirted table to display promotional materials and refreshments. To register for this event, click HERE.
For more information on both events please contact: Chantelle Mahan, Associate Director of the Bracken Center, (406) 994-4438 or firstname.lastname@example.org.