Internships, Jobs and Recruiting
Where to find Jobs and Internship Opportunities
- The Bracken Center has a bulletin board where you will find some jobs and internships and announcements on the first floor of Jabs Hall.
- The Bracken Center emails out opportunities to students on a weekly basis, keep an eye out for those emails!
- Check and register with Career, Internship & Student Employment Services—SUB 177.
Internships for credit
- You can get up to 3 upper division business elective credits for your qualifying internship.
- Internship guidelines and application forms, click here.
Career Services Events & Job Postings
- See www.HireABobcat.com for updated information.
The Jake Jabs College of Business & Entrepreneurship (JJCBE) hosts two events each Fall and one in the Spring for students and business recruiters.
Meet the Accounting Recruiters
Accounting firms and recruiters are invited to attend this event and meet current students and some recent graduates in the undergraduate Accounting program, the Master of Professional Accountancy and the Finance programs. This event offers recruiters the opportunity to introduce students from JJCBE to internships and careers available in their organization. The vast majority of students attending the event will be seeking summer leadership, internships or employment for spring, summer and fall of 2018.
The 2017 accounting recruiting event will be held on Thursday, September 21, 2017 from 5:00-6:00 p.m. for recruiters and faculty and 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. for recruiters and students, at the 3rd Floor of the MSU Stadium Club. A $250 registration fee entitles recruiters to the use of a skirted table to display promotional materials. Appetizers and refreshments are provided.
Meet the Business Recruiters
This event is offered the evening before each Career Fair (one in the fall, one in the spring). The evening offers business recruiters an opportunity to meet and mingle with JJCBE students in an informal setting. Recruiters may have internship or career positions available or just want to connect and network with students. The 2017 event is slated for Wednesday, October 4 from 5:30-7:00 p.m. in the Foyer of Jabs Hall. There is no cost for this event and it is open to all organizations whether you are attending the MSU Career Fair or not.
For more information on recruiting in the JJCBE, please contact: Chantelle Mahan, Associate Director of the Bracken Center, (406) 994-4438 or firstname.lastname@example.org.