Our offices are here to assist students with disability accommodations, support for returning to college, and veteran educational benefits.
Disability, Re-Entry and Veteran Services supports Montana State University’s tripartite mission of teaching, research and extension. Our trained staff works to ensure equal access to all the university’s programs and services.
- Textbooks are arriving in the bookstore for spring 2013 classes. If you work with our office to obtain alternatively formatted texts, please submit your book request as soon as possible so that we may begin working on your materials.
- Finals are coming right up and we need your blue sheets ASAP! We hope to be able to accommodate all students, but can only do so if your requests come in at least a week before finals week.
- Alternative furniture requests can be submitted as soon as your spring 2013 schedule is finalized.
- Thank you for keeping in good communication with our office regarding your access needs.
Disability, Re-Entry and Veteran Services
180 Strand Union Building (MSU campus map)
TTY: (406) 994-6701
Tel: (406) 994-2824
Fax: (406) 994-3943
- Disability Services and Information
- Re-Entry Services and Information
- Veteran Services and Information