Note: The MPLEX does NOT allow the use of graphing calculators or phone apps while students take the exam. Therefore, it is highly recommended that you use only a basic (“Four-Function”) calculator while studying in EdReady.
- Any current or prospective MSU student.
- Any current or future MSU or GC student with an ACT math score of 26 (SAT math: 640, MPLEX Level 4) or less.
- If you don't have test scores, you can still use EdReady!
- Are you interested in EdReady but don't plan on attending MSU? It may still be possible
to use EdReady.
- Visit: www.edreadymontana.org
If you want to revisit the possible gaps in your math skills, become better prepared for college math, or haven’t taken math recently, then EdReady may be right for you. For example, you took the ACT in your junior year of high school and took another math class in your senior year - EdReady would be a great way to stay up to date for a math placement exam at MSU.
- Students who complete an EdReady section often place into a higher math course than their ACT/SAT test score would normally allow.
- This allows students to be placed into a math class that more accurately represents their skill level and may result in a shorter path to their degree.
- If you have any questions or are wondering if EdReady is right for you, please visit our FAQ.
In order to register you for EdReady, we need to collect a little information about you:
Once you provide your information at that site, it may take up to one week for the team to enter you into an EdReady section. If, after 7 days, you have not received a username and password for login, please check your junk mail folder for the invite.
If you don't see it there either, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask them to check your registration.
Note: This can sometimes happen if you entered your email address incorrectly on the sign-up form.