Helping Montanans have a say about what happens to property they have worked so hard to accumulate.
This website provides current information about estate planning for Montanans who are interested in learning by watching Webinars, attending presentations locally, by reading printed fact sheets, and other information.
Click below on icons to go to each site for more information...
MSU Extension Resources
- Publications/MontGuides: Estate Planning Publications
- Website: Dying Without a Will Interactive
- Resources: Top Ten Estate Planning Actions for Montanans for Legacy Jar
- Video: Wildflower Reflections: Families, Legacies, and Estate Planning (1 hour and 39 minutes). This video is developed courtesy of: MCAT Misssoula, Montana Geriatric Education Center, University of Montana,Missoula Aging Services, Montana State University Extension, AARP Montana.
- Fact Sheets: Planning for the Passing of Reservation Lands to Future Generations