Liberal Studies Online Degree Completion Program Curriculum
To be admitted into this program, you need:
- an Associate's degree or at least 60 semester hours of college credit from a regionally accredited institution; and
- a GPA of 2.0 or better
All college-level courses from colleges or universities accredited by any of the six regional accrediting agencies at the time the courses were taken will be accepted for transfer. Courses from non-accredited schools will not be accepted for transfer. The Liberal Studies program will determine if the transfer electives satisfy specific curriculum requirements.
A minimum of 120 credits is required to complete the Liberal Studies degree. You must complete 45 credits as a declared Liberal Studies major.
You will need to complete:
- 27-30 credits CORE courses
- 15 credits each in:
- arts--6 upper division
- humanities--6 upper division
- natural science or mathematics--6 upper division
- social sciences--6 upper division
- 2 semesters of a foreign language
- capstone course (LS 490R)
- 120 total semester credits
- 45 credits must be completed as a declared Liberal Studies major
- 42 credits must be upper-division (300- and 400-level)
- a grade of C- or above must be earned in all required courses
Students must successfully complete:
|LS||490R||Senior Project||Fall & Spring||4||Senior project|
The length of time required to complete this online degree program will vary according to previous coursework completed, your learning style, the number of courses you take a semester, and career objectives. However, you will need to complete 45 credits as a declared Liberal Studies major.
Courses are available during the spring, summer and fall semesters but you are not required to enroll in courses every semester. Course terms follow the university calendar.
For More Information