While You're Here
Bozeman hosts many fun events, including:
Bozeman Ice Festival
Sweet Pea Festival
Music on Main series
Dining in Bozeman
Bozeman has a wide variety of cafes, coffee shops and restaurants offering everything from bison burgers and pasta to tacos and sushi. You'll find a real old-time western cafe, restaurants featuring locally grown produce and steaks, authentic ethnic cuisine, mugs full of locally roasted coffee, Montana-made ice cream and more.
Explore your options at DowntownBozeman.org
The hard part is choosing what to do first...
You may want to plan a few extra days to get a sense of life in Bozeman. Here are a few ideas:
- Spend an afternoon shopping, dining and exploring historic downtown Bozeman
- Explore the city's Main Street to the Mountains Trail System
- Check out the Museum of the Rockies, featuring the world's largest collection of dinosaur fossils and research
- Visit Yellowstone, the nation's first national park
- Take a scenic drive through scenic Gallatin Canyon to Big Sky
- Relax with a soak in one of the area's famed hot springs