- WILD 513 Fish Habitat Management, even years
- WILD 301 Principles of Fish and Wildlife Management, co-taught with Bob Garrott
- BIOE 415 Ichthyology
- On Demand
- Undergraduate Internship, WILD 476
- Summer/Online Courses
- Ecology of Trout Streams, BIOL 580, summer in even years; part of MSU MS in Science Education (MSSE) major for high
school science teachers, co-taught with LIndsey Albertson
- Online: Ecology and Conservation of the World's Marine Ecosystems, BIOE 591, for MSSE Program, offered fall odd years
Professional Service and Awards
- Appointed member of Future Fisheries Review Board, Montana Fish, Wildlife, and Parks,
- Appointed member of Excellence in Fisheries Education Award committee, 2006-2007.
- Best Paper award nomination, Journal of Aquatic Animal Health, 2002.
- Elected Western Division Representative, Education Section, American Fisheries Society,
- Fishery Professional of the Year award, Montana Chapter of the American Fisheries
- Associate Editor, North American Journal of Fisheries Management, 1996-1998
- Elected member, Executive Committee, Montana Chapter, American Fisheries Society,
1996-1999 (consecutive terms for secretary-treasurer, vice president, president, past-pres.).
- Best Paper award, North American Journal of Fisheries Management, 1996.