Student Body Profile (Fall 2017)
- 47% female
- 53% male
- 53% Montana residents
- 43% out-of-state residents
- 670 (4%) international students
- (from more than 72 countries)
Financial Aid (2016-17)
- Approximately 69% of all undergraduates received aid, with an average total award
of $10,909 from ALL aid sources.
- In 2016-17 MSU awarded 3,180 degrees and certificates.
- MSU faculty are nationally competitive with their ideas and garnered $130.8 million
for their research and creative projects in fiscal year 2017.