Current Funded Research Projects
- MCM IV -- Increased Connectivity in a Polar Desert Resulting from Climate Warming: McMurdo Dry Valley LTER Program. 2011-2017. Funded by National Science Foundation, Office of Polar Programs.
- WISSARD -- Whillans Ice Stream Subglacial Access Research Drilling: Integrative Study of Marine Ice Sheet Stability and Subglacial Habitats in West Antarctica. 2009-2017. Funded by National Science Foundation, Office of Polar Programs.
- ALPS -- Habitability of Antarctic lakes and detectability of microbial life in icy environments by autonomous year-round instrumentation. Funded by National Science Foundation, Office of Polar Programs / NASA Astrobiology Science and Technology for Exploring Planets (ASTEP). 2013-2016.
- The WATSON Project -- Wire-line Analysis Tool for Subsurface Observations of Northern-ice-sheets. Funded by NASA Planetary Science and Technology from Analog Research (PSTAR) / NASA Astrobiology. 2015-2018.
- SALSA -- Collaborative Research: Subglacial Antarctic Lakes Scientific Access (SALSA): Integrated study of carbon cycling in hydrologically-active subglacial environments. Funded by NSF Division of Polar Programs (PLR) Antarctic Integrated Systems Science. 2015-2018.
- MCM V -- Ecosystem response to landscape connectivity dynamics: The McMurdo Dry Valley LTER Program. Funded by NSF Division of Polar Programs (PLR) Antarctic Integrated Systems Science. 2017-2023.