Events and Outreach
- Feb. 15, 2019: "Following the Market? Hedonic Valuation Using Sales Prices Versus Self-Reported Values," a seminar presented by short-term visiting scholar, Daniel Bigelow. Linfield Hall, Rm 206, 3:15 p.m.
Feb. 25, 2019: "Do government and legal barriers impede entrepreneurship in the U.S.? An exploratory study of perceived vs. actual barriers," a seminar presented by Agnieszka Kwapisz, Research Grantee. JJCBE, Rm 311, 4:30 p.m.
- April 12, 2019: "Evidence and Education: Linking Research, Policy, and Practice to Enhance K-12 Education" conference
- April 25, 2019: Genetic Engineering Policy Workshop, more information coming soon...
- Sunday, Sept. 23: Wendy Stock, professor of economics and co-chair of MSU’s Initiative for Regulation and Applied Economic Analysis in the Department of Agricultural Economics and Economics, will appear on Montana AgLive http://www.montanapbs.org/programs/MontanaAgLive/ to discuss labor issues affecting Montana and share insights on Montana’s current economy.
- Economic Perspectives on Reproductive Health Policies, June 25, 2018
- Healthcare Policy Conference, April 6, 2018
- Research Methods in Applied Economic Analysis September 8, 2017
- Indigenous Economic Development Workshop August 2017
- Poverty and Policy Conference April 2017