On-Line OSP Forms

Files in Excel Format

Files in Word Format

Files in PDF Format

Other MSU Forms - links to forms web pages

MSU's Federalwide Assurance document

Have a project with a private (non federal or state funding) sponsor?(New)
Go to the Technology Transfer Office Forms page and click on the Standard Research Agreement which is needed before the project can begin.