Professional Affiliations Summary
Professional curriculum vitae | Electronic publication list | Example instructional materials
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (IEEE) [member 1982-present]
- Vice-Chair, IEEE Central Montana Section (2014-present)
- Publications Chair, IEEE 12th Digital Signal Processing Workshop & 4th Signal Processing
- Student Branch Advisor, Montana State University (2005-2007).
- Program Committee Member, IEEE Electro-Information-Technology Conference (2005).
- Chairman, IEEE Nebraska State Section (1995-1996).
- Publications Chair, IEEE Workshop on Applications of Signal Processing to Audio and
- Senior Member (1994)
- Student Branch Advisor, University of Nebraska (1990-1995).
Audio Engineering Society (AES) [member 1989-present]
- AES Fellowship Award (2008)
- Papers Co-Chair, Audio Engineering Society 125th Convention, San Francisco (2008).
- Associate Technical Editor, Journal of the Audio Engineering Society (2007-present).
- Papers Co-Chair, Audio Engineering Society 121st Convention, San Francisco (2006).
- Papers Co-Chair, Audio Engineering Society 117th Convention, San Francisco (2004).
- Chairman, Audio Engineering Society Colorado Section (1998-2001).
- Review Board Member, Journal of the Audio Engineering Society (1998-present).
- Member of Technical Committee on Signal Processing, and CD project coordinator.
Acoustical Society of America (ASA) [member 1985-present]
American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE) [member 1993-present]
External Advisory Board, University of Nebraska Electrical Engineering (1998-2000)
Technical presentations and session chair at various conferences and workshops for
AES, IEEE, ASA, and WinHEC.
Academic Honor Societies
- Tau Beta Pi (1983)
- Eta Kappa Nu (1983)
- Phi Kappa Phi (1984)
- Sigma Xi (1995)
Robert C. Maher, Ph.D., P.E.
Montana State University
P.O. Box 173780
Bozeman, MT 59717-3780
Office: 610 Cobleigh
Tel: +1 (406) 994-7759
ECE Main Office: (406) 994-2505
Fax: (406) 994-5958
Faculty Court Unit 21
Tel: (406) 994-6575