of the Erebus Bay Weddell seal population done in conjunction with Robert Garrott,
co-PI. A variety of resources including general information,
multimedia products, and classroom materials based on our research on
Weddell seals in Antarctica is provided at Weddell Seal Science Web Portal,
which is a site produced by by video journalist and education video
producer Mary Lynn Price, who
lived and worked with our team for much of the 2010 field season.
- Research associated with the "Birds and Burns Network" done in conjunction with lead-PI, Victoria Saab, USDA Rocky Mountain Research Station.
- Spatial and temporal variation in productivity of ducks in the Prairie Pothole Region
- Nest-Survival – Use of generalized linear models for estimating nest survival
- Use of Programs MARK and RMark for analyzing nest survival data are described in one chapter and part of one appendix in "Program MARK: A Gentle Introduction" by Cooch and White.
- Manuscript describing use of SAS procedures & Program MARK for analyzing nest-survival data
- SAS code for analyzing nest-survival data in SAS & MARK as described in the manuscript