- Dynamics of the Erebus Bay Weddell seal population done in conjunction with co-PIs Robert Garrott and Don Siniff. A variety of resources including general information, multimedia products, and classroom materials based on our research on Weddell seals in Antarctica is provided at Weddell Seal Science Web Portal, which is a site produced by by video journalist and education video producer Mary Lynn Price, who lived and worked with our team for much of the 2010 field season and continues to produce outreach content for the project.
- Much of the research I'm involved with is done in close conjunction with graduate students. The list of those projects and current and past graduate students is posted, you can visit my graduate student page.
- Research associated with the "Birds and Burns Network" done in conjunction with lead-PI, Victoria Saab, USDA Rocky Mountain Research Station.
Nest Survival Code from Past Research
- Nest-Survival – Use of generalized linear models for estimating nest survival
- Use of Programs MARK and RMark for analyzing nest survival data are described in one chapter and part of one appendix in"Program MARK: A Gentle Introduction" by Cooch and White.
- Manuscript describing use of SAS procedures & Program MARK for analyzing nest-survival data
- SAS code for analyzing nest-survival data in SAS & MARK as described in the manuscript