Service Excellence Workshops
Workshops will be provided for every employee at Montana State University as part of the OpenMSU Service Excellence initiative.
Open Enrollment Workshops:
- November 29th from 1:30-4:30 PM SUB Ballroom C
Please check with your supervisor prior to registering. (Workshops need a minimum of 10 people to run).
Please register by clicking here: HR Training Registration
- Introduce and explain the MSU Service Philosophy and Service Standards
- Practice techniques and tools to improve service
- Reinforce each individual employee’s role in delivering Service Excellence
- Learn a common language of Service Excellence
How long is the workshop?
Three hours in length, offered in the morning or afternoon, or by shift as necessary.
How do we schedule a workshop for your department?
Contact ServiceExcellence@montana.edu to schedule a workshop in your department or to learn about open enrollment workshops available.
How many can attend a workshop?
Capacity for the workshops is 30 participants.
Who provides the workshops?
8 MSU employees are certified to facilitate the workshops. For a list of workshop facilitators, please contact ServiceExcellence@montana.edu.